This article is also available in: Italian
Traditional family recipe. The base is a fragrant shortcrust pastry and the filling is made with jam. You can just choose whatever you prefer. Chef Danila of the restaurant Le Proposte di Corano has prepared this tart with a delicious plum jam for the tasting menu organized with some of I like Italian food’s producers.
PREPARATION TIME 20 minutes
COOKING TIME 40 minutes
PAIR WITH Niades dessert wine
- 300g type 00 flour
- 125g butter
- 125g sugar
- ½ package of yeast
- 500g plum jam
- To prepare the shortcrust pastry, knead all the ingredients in a bowl helping yourself with some milk if necessary.
- Mix well and roll out the dough. Arrange the dough in a greased baking dish and set aside a small part for the decoration.
- Spread as much jam as you like evenly on the shortcrust pastry.
- Use the dough you have previously set aside to prepare the decorations (classic decoration made with strips to shape a “grill” or another form you prefer more) with which you are going to finish the tart.
- Bake at 160° for 40 minutes.
THANKS TO Chef Danila, Ristorante Le Proposte – Corano