May 23 2015 born I LIKE ITALIAN FOOD with a dedicated event.
I Like Italian Food is a Marketplace dedicated to sell Italian excellence throughout Europe.
The project was conceived and also created to spread the culture and tradition of Italian products, paying special attention to create an emotional experience through a clear set of assets:
- E-marketing strategy: involvement of a Marketing Plan for all on-line activities that involves the manufactures and set clear targets to be reached.
- Social Media Plan: creation of a Social Media Plan that includes the active involvement of the main Italian and European food-bloggers and professionals in the field of nutritional well-being, gastronomy and food travellers.
- Web-TV: creation of a Web-TV dedicated to interviews with manufactures, cooking show with Italian Chef, on-line cooking courses, promotional and information videos.
- Magazine on-line: creation of an on-line Magazine which aims to create informative and commercial content involving the manufactures, chefs, food-blogger and synergies with main European Magazine.
The event was attended by some producers on the national territory and their products have been carefully selected by our chef Luca Sbarbada who presented a varied menu and absolutely cool!!!
The purpose of ilikeitalianfood.com is to represent Italian Excellence in the fields of Food & Beverage through the sale and marketing of “exclusive” products and become, in a short time, one of the main player in the European B2C market. The purpose ok making a Marketplace, and not just an e-commerce web site, is to create a network of manufactures and to promote in Europe their brands and products, through synergies, advanced business tools and a common e-marketing strategy. Will be highlighted the quality of manufactures and products through:
- Visual and emotional communication, photos, video, graphics
- The territoriality, highlighting the typical products in the various areas
- The manufacturing process
- The quality and the certification products (DOP, IGP, BIO, STG, DOC, DOCG, CSC)
- Sales agreements in partnership between different manufactures