The sweetness of mascarpone and the intense coffee taste: this is the result of the renowned Tiramisù recipe. Simple to make and extremely tasty.
THE CHEF’ SUGGESTION
To give crunchiness to the recipe, cook the slices of bread on a hot grill for a few minutes.
- MASCARPONE MOUSSE
- 120g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 40ml milk
- 100g double cream
- 1 small cup strong coffee
- MASCARPONE AND CHOCOLATE CREAM
- 50g bittersweet chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 150g mascarpone cheese
- 50g sugar
- SPONGE FINGERS
- Sponge fingers, as needed
- Rum or VOV liquor (eggnog)
Whisk mascarpone cheese and sugar. Beat the cream into another bowl until soft peaks form. Use a spatula to carefully add your whipped cream to the mascarpone and sugar mixture. Prepare a pastry bag using a star decorating tip. Drop into a glass and drizzle chocolate powder or instant coffee all over the cream.
Prepare strong coffee.
Whisk with an electric whisk egg yolks and sugar until foamy. Mix in the mascarpone and keep beating until smooth.
- Sit over a pan of simmering water and allow chocolate and cream to melt-a bain marie- (alternatively, use the microwave). Once melted, stir well and pour into small glasses. Cover chocolate with a second layer of mascarpone cream.
- Split the sponge fingers according to the size of the glasses you have chosen to serve tiramisu. Put biscuits in a glass and carefully pour over coffee.