Creamy Cauliflower Soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days. This easy vegetable soup is full of both flavor and nutrition!
- 750g cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 minced onion
- 250ml low-fat milk
- 1 L vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pepper flavoured olive oil
- Black pepper grains to garnish
Cube the chicken fillets. Pan fry with a spoon of olive oil and set aside.
For the cauliflower soup, heat one spoon of oil into a pan. Add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped cauliflower, vegetable stock and milk.
Cook from 10 to 12 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor and blend to a pureed soup.
- Return the puréed soup mixture to the pan and heat. To serve, add chicken bites and top with pepper flavoured oil and black pepper grains.