This quinoa salad recipe is a very good idea! Everyone loves this healthy quinoa salad made with quinoa, celery, carrots and zucchini.
THE CHEF’ SUGGESTION
For a nice colour contrast, add a green apple and minced raisins to the quinoa!
- 400g quinoa
- Celery, carrots and zucchini
- 1 Mozzarella Fior di Latte
- Some pieces of pane carasau (Sardinian flatbread), toasted with rosemary
- 200g tofu
Cook the quinoa for 20 minutes in salted water and let cool.
Cut the vegetables into small cubes. Sauté the vegetables in a pan with oil and add the quinoa. Season with salt and pepper and arrange on the plate using a food ring mould.
Cut the mozzarella into slices and place on top of the quinoa.
- Cut the tofu into cubes, brown in a pan and add to the salad.
- Complete with some pieces of pane carasau (Sardinian flatbread) and a few basil leaves.