This article is also available in: Italian
PREPARATION TIME 10 minutes
COOKING TIME 20 minutes
• 320g spaghetti
• 4 anchovy fillets
• 2 tbsp salt-packed capers
• 1 garlic clove
• 1 chili pepper
• 1 sprig of parsley
• 2 slices of Apulian bread
• 3 tbsp grated pecorino cheese
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Cut bread into pieces and crumble into a food processor. Toast bread crumbs with some oil into a non-stick pan.
• Cook anchovies with a few tablespoons of oil into another pan. Add minced garlic, chili pepper and desalinated capers. Cook for a couple of minutes over low heat.
• Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water and drain when still firm to the bite. Transfer to the pan with the sauce.
• Turn the heat up. Add toasted bread crumbs and sauté.
• Top with a fistful of grated pecorino cheese.